miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2018

The Lost Path by Amélie Fléchais





I really appreciate the prose in fairy-tale style and the versatility of the author's ability at illustrating. Sadly, I injoyed the illustrations more than the story itself, I thoroughly enjoyed the first part, but when the style and theme changed, I felt confused and I also felt that it clashed with the previous part.
The premise sounded great and the illustrations are lovely, but I was expecting something different, more similar to the first part, which was much more akin to fairy tales.

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars
Original language: English
Language read: English 
Publisher: Diamond Book Distributors
Edition: e-book (ARC provided by Netgalley)

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/39805744-the-lost-path



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario